Nothing explains a math concept better than watching over the shoulder of a professional math instructor. And with our new video lessons, that's exactly what you get to do!YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE!
Each video course has approximately 50-80 videos that are highly organized, making it easy for the student to instantly find the solution to the topic they need help on. No more wasted time searching online for videos that don't even address the problem, and often times just end up making things worse.
Let's face it ... math can be hard! Each new topic builds on a previous one, and once you're lost, everything goes downhill from there. With our video lessons, students gain a deeper understanding of the topics, which gives them the tools and confidence to excel in math for years to come.
With the Dynamic Math video lessons, students gain a stronger understanding of the topics in each course. This translates into better grades in the classroom, and more confidence in math in general. The benefit is even bigger when the student combines the Dynamic Math workbook with the video lessons.
These video previews are just short segments of video lessons found within the Dynamic Math video courses. Each course contains approximately 50-80 videos covering every topic found in the curriculum.
Best of all ... our video lessons line up perfectly with the Dynamic Math workbooks, so students can easily find and watch a video on a topic they're struggling with while working through the book.
Dynamic Math has long been a cornerstone in education across Canada. And now, with millions of students required to navigate their way through the remainder of the school year, we are looking for ways that we can go even further to meet the needs of all students during this time of turmoil and uncertainty.
We also recognize that during this time, students have little to no access to the additional help they might require as they work through their math course on their own from home. This is where we feel our math video lessons would be a great help to students, especially while schools are closed.
1) In response to the increased demand for our curriculum-based workbooks (especially online), we have dramatically increased production and our staff have been working tirelessly to fill online orders as quickly as possible.
2) In response to schools remaining closed across the country for likely the next month (or longer), we are providing all students with free access to our math video lessons for a full month. There is no commitment or credit card required to access our video library, so we encourage every student to sign up.
1) Go to our video storefront here: https://videos.dynamic-math.com
2) Select your province/region from the dropdown
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "All Access" product
4) Choose the "1-month" option ($0 - free) from the dropdown and press "Enroll Now"
5) Fill out your details in the shopping cart. No credit card is required for this.
6) And that's it! You now have access to our entire video library for a full month :)
Our teachers will continue to work hard during this time to ensure that all students are receiving the math help they need to get through this difficult time. If you have any suggestions for our teachers, please don't hesitate to contact us and let us know. Together we will get through this :)
If you're a teacher/educator and looking for options on a larger scale, you can contact us HERE.CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE VIDEO PASS
* Previews for grades 9 and 10 will be available shortly.
* The video courses for grades 11 and 12 are scheduled for release in early 2020.